The Only Light
Still Brewing
Philippians 1:6, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Romans 12:2, Hebrews 10:14, Colossians 3:10, 2 Peter 3:18
☕ Justified in CHRIST and continually being sanctified - we are still brewing! ☕
Still Brewing: Coffee #33
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Happy Thursday, friends!
"Today also my complaint is bitter; my hand is heavy on account of my groaning. Oh, that I knew where I might find him, that I might come even to his seat!"
Job 23:2-3
Job 23:2-3
"Therefore I am terrified at his presence; when I consider, I am in dread of him. God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me; yet I am not silenced because of the darkness, nor because thick darkness covers my face."
Job 23:15-17
Job 23:15-17
"In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."
John 1:4-5
John 1:4-5
"'If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,” even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you."
Psalm 139:11-12
JESUS is the only light. This world has so much darkness. We can choose to have a bitter complaint. We can choose to groan. We can choose to stare at the darkness of this world. Or, we can fix our gaze upon the beautiful light of CHRIST.
Job recognized that darkness is not what should silence us; the LORD Almighty is who we should fear. And the fact that those who are saved in CHRIST have a relationship with the GOD of all is inconceivable.
Therefore, let us choose not to succumb to the weight of the world, but instead bask in the light of JESUS. HE is the life of men. No darkness can overtake HIM.
When you feel the turmoil of life, turn your eyes upon JESUS. When all you see is darkness, pray that HE would enable your eyes to behold HIS bright beauty.
LORD willing, see you all for our next cup of coffee together!
- Sabina

Sabina, I think we all needed your "pep talk"today. Since the Garden, the dichotomy of Light - Darkness, Good - Evil is so apparent. Therefore, it is extremely critical for the children of God to discern what the will of God is, in all things. AI can do such unimaginable things for good, but it can use the same power for evil. "Therefore, let us choose not to succumb to the weight of the world, but instead bask in the light of Jesus". Thank you Sabina
ReplyDeleteThank you always for your thought-provoking comments; they are always such an encouragement to me!! 💗 With so much darkness it can be easy to get swept in the weight of it all. But what a blessing that for those of us in CHRIST, we have the choice to fix our gaze upon CHRIST and rest in HIS control!! 💗
DeleteA great encouragement for the many distracting waves around me these days. Having gone through a challenging several weeks, indeed I am striving by the Grace of God to prayerfully fix my on on Him through the power of the Holy Spirit - another encouraging reminder.
ReplyDelete💗💗💗
Delete