Where the Heart Finds Rest

 

Still Brewing 

Philippians 1:6, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Romans 12:2, Hebrews 10:14, Colossians 3:10, 2 Peter 3:18

☕ Justified in CHRIST and continually being sanctified - we are still brewing!


Still Brewing: Coffee #34

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Happy Monday, friends! I hope this reminder to look only to JESUS for your sustainment brings you joyful relief as you journey through the week ahead!

"This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful."
1 Corinthians 4:1-2

We are stewards of the mysteries of GOD! As HIS stewards, we are to be found faithful, and that is only possible through CHRIST.

But I have literally been given the full Word of GOD that is in my hands right now. I have this immense blessing in JESUS, and I don't want to take it for granted. Instead, I want to read and study diligently and be a good steward of CHRIST.

────୨ৎ────

It is always so silly how, because of my flesh, I still sometimes run to this world instead of JESUS. Through the toils and trials of life, nothing of this world can ease the pangs of our heartsThe moment I step away and spend even as little as ten minutes between my daily responsibilities with CHRIST, the relief, joy, and renewed strength are rejuvenating.

The restless pulls of your heart can only be eased by casting your eyes upon JESUS. HE has everything under control because HE created all things, reigns over all things, and is sovereign over everything.

Whether you are aching from the toils of life, experiencing crippling trials, in a season of abundance, or all of the above, the preeminence of CHRIST is the remedy for it all. Wash yourself over with this beautiful passage in Colossians and allow your eyes to remain fixed upon CHRIST.

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross."
Colossians 1:15-20


Fellow steward of the mysteries of GOD, diligently search the Word of GOD, and let yourself be rejuvenated by the gospel of JESUS over and over again. HE is your only sustainment.

LORD willing, see you all for our next cup of coffee together! 
- Sabina 

Comments

  1. Wow Sabina! So much to contemplate! I'll try to contain myself. I compared several translations of 1Cor.4:1, and found the Amplified version to be helpful. At the end of the verse it added the caveat:"the mysteries of God [that He chooses to reveal]. I find myself often coming across Scriptures or even life situations that I just don't understand. Researching can sometimes be helpful, but there are times when I hit a brick 🧱 wall! But, that's Okay! After all, He is the Creator, Sustainer, Almighty God! How many of Job's questions did God answer? So, then I file my question's under: "to be determined - or not ". Sabina, isn't it kind of exciting knowing that there are so many mysteries that will be revealed to us in the Kingdom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that aspect you brought up that I didn't mention on how exciting it is to one day have HIS mysteries revealed to us!!💗💗 What an exciting and beautiful reminder to look forward to💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts